- Get Involved
- Digital Library
- Can I see the available spaces in person? Yes you can; and we would be happy to schedule a time for you to explore our unique venue. Please contact our Facility Rentals Manager at 513-345-8415 or email@example.com.
- What do I need to do to hold a space? You can place a hold on a space that is available for two weeks without charge. After two weeks the space is released unless you have indicated your intention to book the event. No money is required for the hold.
- When do I need to make a deposit? When you have booked your event with the Facility Rentals Manager you will receive a rental agreement that details your rental and other costs. A signed copy of the agreement and 50% of the rental costs are due immediately. The remaining 50% of the rental costs are due a minimum of 90 days prior to your event date. All remaining costs, such as bar, are due ten days prior to your event.
- Do you have discounted rates for non-profit groups? Yes, we offer a discount to non-profit groups. We offer a wide range of rental options and will do our best to accommodate every group.
- Can I have an event any time of the day? Although there may be some time restrictions, we work hard to try to accommodate most rental needs.
- How long can we stay? We quote all pricing with a four hour minimum. We will work with you to build in appropriate time for setup and cleanup.
- Do we have to use your caterer and bar? The CAC has a list of preferred caterers and they are some of the finest in the area. Our preferred caterers are very familiar with our unique venue and are very reputable. Although we prefer you use one of our experienced caterers on that list, it is not mandatory. Before booking your caterer please contact our Facility Rentals Manager for potential restrictions. Because the CAC owns a liquor license, you must purchase all beverages from the CAC.
- Do you have restrictions on décor? Due to the uniqueness of our space we do have some restrictions on allowable décor. Please discuss your possible décor with our Facility Rentals Manager.
- Do you have audio/visual equipment for my event? Although the CAC does not provide audio/visual support for your event, we can recommend a company that will be able to assist you with all your A/V needs.
- Do you have parking on site? Most rental rates we quote include valet parking. But if your event is during the business day, or you prefer not to have valet parking, the CAC is less than one block from many parking lots and garages.
For more information, please contact the Facility Rentals Manager at 513-345-8415 or firstname.lastname@example.org.