- Get Involved
- Digital Library
Individual giving circles provide you with the opportunity to engage with the Contemporary Arts Center, artists and others at a deeper level. Giving circles allow for unique, behind-the-scenes access to the CAC's international contemporary art exhibitions, education and programming, as well as the thought-provoking spaces of architect Zaha Hadid's first North American building. Give today!
- Insider Member benefits
- Reciprocal benefits with a nationwide network of museums
- Complimentary CAC-published catalogues for select exhibitions
- Curator's Circles benefits
- Exhibition preview dinners & receptions with the CAC Director, artists, honored guests, curators and trustees (appx 4/yr)
- One free rental of one of the following spectacular spaces in the Lois & Richard Rosenthal Center for Contemporary Art: Weston Board Room and Terrace, Members' Lounge or the UnMuseum
- Director's Circles benefits
- Private exhibition tour with docent or curator (by appointment)
- Recognition as a sponsor for an exhibition of your choice
- Consultation with a curator on art collecting or installation
- One free rental of any of the spectacular spaces in the Lois & Richard Rosenthal Center for Contemporary Art, including Kaplan Hall Lobby and the Performance Space
A few notes:
-Events are scheduled based upon space availability. Catered and related costs will be covered by Donor.
-Recognition on printed material is subject to print deadlines.
-Use of certain benefits such as complimentary facility rentals are considered a "goods and service" according to IRS regulations and would reduce your overall tax deductibility. Please consult with us and your tax advisor for more information.